Monday, April 2, 2007

intro.

i've ditched the blog that costs money for one that fits into my post-college budget. a budget that was severly injured a few weeks back with a $450 car towing from center city. don't ask.

with this new endeavor, i plan to keep you in the know about my life, philly stuff, my writing and whatever pops up.

oh, and my reading challenge. inspired by hugh gilmore, columnist in the chestnut hill local, i challenged myself read 25 books by the end of 2007. the number seems small but when you do the math, that's at least two books a month, and that, my friends, is not easy for a full time reporter dabbling in freelancing and attending class. but, i'm making my way through. i'll only write about when it might be interesting to you ... but a glance to right >> and you can keep up with my list!

why read i got nothing? because i hope to explore the political scene as the mayoral elections come up from the perspective of someone who is just learning to work the scene herself. plus i hope i'll introduce you to some good reads, fun hangouts, and maybe some interesting insights into life along the way. who knows! plus i hope some interesting art work (photography) and jokes and whatnot will be thrown in as well. as the title suggests, i got nothing at the moment, we'll just see what happens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you have your page up.

Made a link at Chestnut Hill Notebook to this page under Philly bloggers.

Scott A.

Scott's Full Disclosure: Scott A is a co-worker of Kristin's at the Chestnut Hill Local.