Tuesday, June 12, 2007

pedaling through the weekend...

this takes some serious dedication.

ok, so i slacked this weekend. saturday i spent the day being athletic, which if you know me is a rarity for this fat arse. i played tennis and rode my bike and (after filling my tires and realizing i wasn't as out of shape as i originally perceived) i have discovered, or maybe rediscovered, a love for bike riding. i hope i stick with it.

speaking of cycling (as the real cyclists call it), i went to the manayunk bike race on sunday and enjoyed the glimpse i received of the riders, and was disappointed that my friends choose to drink and barbeque away from the race course rather than near it. ah, such is life. i at least saw part of it and snapped a few shots. i'll share one later. but i got a nice tan, a nice buzz, and was sober in time to get myself home after a delicious cigar.

if you haven't yet this week, get out and enjoy the weather. it's delectable.

No comments: